If heading to a warmer climate isn’t an option, escape the winter blahs closer to home at one of Southern Indiana’s unique wine tasting bars. Here you can sample different award-winning wines and learn how they are crafted.
- Huber’s Orchard, Winery and Vineyard, Starlight
- Pepper’s Ridge Winery, Rockport
- Scout Mountain Winery, Corydon
- Turtle Run Winery, Corydon
- Quibble Hill Winery, Corydon
- Best Vineyards and Winery, Corydon
- Indian Creek Winery, Corydon
- French Lick Winery, West Baden
- Monkey Hollow Bistro & Winery at the Historic Wollenmann Home, Ferdinand
Click here to read the original post.