This two-story federal style brick house was built in 1817.
Camp creekside at Marengo Cave. All sites now have electric hook ups. Amenities include a fire pit, grills, picnic tables, and nearby modern showers and restrooms. We also have free WIFI available at the gift shop! Some sites have electric or an 11’ by 11’ Pavilion.
Send this to friend