Ice cream, sandwich’s and hot food
Built in 1817, this brick building was rented to the State of Indiana for offices while Corydon was the capitol of the state (1816-1825). The east room was occupied by the State Auditor and the west room by the State Treasurer.
Currently not open for public tours. Available to rent for private events.
Send this to friend